Monday, June 18, 2007

TA-DA! Our blog debut...


Ok, I guess we're a little behind on the whole having our own space on the internet thing, but...I promise to keep up with this on a mostly-semi-daily-ish basis. I'm not usually just terribly exciting, but there's been tons of excitement lately...Brian and I are newlyweds (brand-spankin' new-lyweds...married June 9!) beginning our new life together as husband and wife, and created a blog so that you all can check in on us whenever you like! (well...that, and "everybody's doing it" ...so blogging seems like the thing to do.)
And so these...."ARE THE DAYS OF OUR LIIIIVES..." exciting or not, right!
Oh...and uh...Brian doesn't know we're doing this yet...
And not to disappoint--more wedding and honeymoon pictures coming soon, of course!

3 comments:

Gloria Brown said...

I am so happy you've joined the land of the bloggers! Be careful, it's extremely addictive. And congratulations again, newlywed!

Madame Kemp said...

yeah! i check everyone's blog daily, so i'll add you to my list! i'm excited that you've crossed over...

Rachel Cornett said...

Mel! Welcome aboard! I love the colors and layout of your blog. You are such an adorable newlywed!!