Monday, October 15, 2007

I really stink at this


Ok, so if anyone even still checks up on me or even cares, here is a new blog entry finally. However, I'm sure most have given up on me...I think I may be writing this for myself. Last week really kicked our butts. Maybe I'm getting old. I was more tired than I have felt in a long while...maybe too much too soon after the whole surgery episode?? Nah....it's been a few weeks...But 30 is supposed to be the new 20, right? Oh yeah...I'm 30. And I have been for a whole month now too. And I was feeling less than celebratory, let me tell you. I have to thank my wonderful hubby for cooking for me and my friends who came to help me mourn the loss of my twenties: Shannon, G, and Rachel. Thanks for the support gals!! Anyhow, B and me went to Kansas weekend before last for a visit and a wonderful b-day party for my cute little neice...followed by a funeral in Kansas on Tuesday for Brian's good friend and mentor, Choke...I was excited to meet many of B's old friends from his first job in KS, but under very sad circumstances. What nice people. This was followed by working football games Thursday and Friday night, and a lot of napping this past weekend--we even sold our Razorback tickets so we could stay home and be HOME, but apparently didn't miss too much...it was nice to clean house and snuggle with my hubby and the little furry one (Buster) all weekend. We have also recently managed to rent and watch almost the entire first season of Heroes (THANKS G!!!! :) Yes. Addicted to yet another tv show. So good. And, Kim, if you read this CONGRATULATIONS on your website--it looks wonderful. Your pictures are amazing, better than any photographer's I saw while I was shopping around way back when...for anyone else randomly reading this, her website is http://www.kimlowery.com/. I was just looking at it. Check out her awesome talent. I think I'm blogged-out till...next time...back to being a bean bag blob for tonight and watch some more Heroes...

2 comments:

Madame Kemp said...

Whooo! I had almost given up on you! Only a few months til Christmas break!!!!

KimL said...

Hey Melanie! I'm so glad you updated. I miss you!
And thanks for the awesome props!