Thursday, January 1, 2009

JUST AN OBSERVATION

So I was just going through some pictures on our new laptop....


This is me in early October.


















And this is me now, the weekend before Christmas.







Any questions?

I mean, WHOA. The belly has taken on a life of it's own (literally!)...and I still have 3 more months! I'm just sayin'.... Will I be able to stand upright without tipping over in the next few months? Seems like I'm hungry....quite often... Regardless, I know the end result will all be worth it.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Aw! You look so cute!! And more importantly; happy.

Rachel Cornett said...

Dang. I know it's only been like a week since I've seen you, but that is some major belly progress! Can't wait to give it a rub (and make a wish) on Monday! :)

The Kemps said...

you look beautiful and glowy! -erin

Emily said...

what a beautiful baby belly!!!