Saturday, September 26, 2009

Bikes, Blues, and...Babies?


My dad has been in town for a few days attending the Bikes, Blues, and BBQ festivities. He loves riding his motorcycle all over, and has accumulated lots of biker gear and patches on is trips. Saturday night we decided to go with him to check things out (by car, of course...Brett is not quite big enough to fill out a helmet yet...). We went to the location closest to the U of A and had a great time. The air was fresh and cool, the sun was shining--just the best day! We even saw some guys doing some stunt riding, which was pretty cool, but we didn't stay for the whole thing. I felt a little out of place amongst the leather, fringe, and do-rags, but I think Brett and his grandpa fit right in.



We really enjoyed all the people, tents, and looking at all the bikes. BUT - I think, by far, the coolest thing we saw was...a motorized cooler! You heard me! Some chick went zooming by on a cooler, yes, your standard rectangle-ish cooler with a white lid, with wheels and handlebars. Just what I need.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Oh my gosh he is SO cute in these pictures! LOVE the little biker gear!