Saturday, November 12, 2011

Random Phone Photos

We are on our way back from Russellville after meeting a new baby in the family, and I thought this might be a good time to share some random pics from my phone. I just got my iPhone in August and am pretty much in love with it. I just downloaded a blogger app so I could blog a little on the go. I'm not sure how to download more than one picture with all the comments in the right spot but we will see how it goes. I think these will all be pretty mixed up.
Brett can remove his clothes in seconds. He's getting pretty good at putting certain things on now too, with a little help...he can pull up and snap his own pants, put shoes on, but shirts- I think it will be a while on that!
He loves bubbles in his bath. He always says mommy get me a beard. But it really sounds like he's saying mommy get me a beer. Kinda funny.
In the recliner photo, I think he looks like such a little man. He had just finished a big meal and he was sitting there holding his belly watching tv.
In another, we attended First Friday on the square recently and the theme was Toyland. There were life size replicas of Lightening McQueen and Tow Mater! I don't remember the last time I wades through a crowd like that.
We also went to Toys R Us last weekend so Brett could e out what he wanted to put on his Christmas list... So fun!

No comments: