Sunday, May 4, 2008

Long Live the Weekends!


The past several weekends have been great. What's even better--I counted and there's only 20 more days till we get a semi-permanent, 2 month long weekend!! I can't wait. Thursday night Brian and I went to eat at Buffalo Wild Wings, then to see Iron Man. We enjoyed it, there were lots of funny parts. Friday night we just hung out and ate some tacos I fixed. Saturday we spent the morning at Lowe's buying stuff for our yard; Brian bought me a rose bush and some flowers to plant around the mailbox. He also bought a large planter and a hanging planter for flowers. The weather was perfect for working in the yard and hanging out on the deck with Buster and Jordan. Our little hummingbird friends are even starting to come back. Today we went to Sam's and then I cooked...it has been so nice just being home!!



1 comment:

ek said...

love the plants! spring is finally here!